Darkness Rising (Dark Angels Series #2)

Darkness Rising (Dark Angels, Book 2) - Keri Arthur I had not read the first book darkness unbound so it took me a few pages to get straight was each form was, aedh, razig, razon etc. But after I figured it out the book took me on a wild adventure. It was nice to have brief appearances by Riley Jensen, Quinn & Rohan along with a few others. The third book in this series, Darkness Devours will be out July 2012. I look forward to the next book. If you liked the Riley Jensen series you will want to read this Dark Angel series.Risa will go to any lengths to avenge her mother’s murder—even if it means making a pact with the most evil vampire she’s ever met. Lethal and powerful, Madeline Hunter is leader of the vampire council, and will put her resources behind finding the killer—for a price. The venerable vampire requires the assistance of Risa’s psychic powers. Quid pro quo.Someone—or something—is targeting the elders of the local council, cursing the immortal vampires to rapidly age, sink into madness, and die. Risa must track down the vengeful being responsible. But Risa’s father, a rogue Aedh priest, also enlists her in a dangerous mission. And not even the great Madeline Hunter may be able to protect her from the shadowy forces that desire nothing less than Risa’s destruction.